White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick question-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a_paladin
Serf
Serf

Quick question- Empty
PostSubject: Quick question-   Quick question- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 am

Is the BG class freely available if you don't have sorc levels?
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

Quick question- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question-   Quick question- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

No Black Guard is still limited with out Sorc levels. But it is 10 times easier to get. Often times being able to be gotten with a bio which explains how and why you would qualify for the class. WITH the understanding that you may not take Sorc with said class.
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf-darkeon.rpgdynasty.com
a_paladin
Serf
Serf

Quick question- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question-   Quick question- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 am

Have another: Is there a use for blood points other than buying the disciplines the npcs give out?
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

Quick question- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question-   Quick question- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 am

Not really at this time no. But given how things work you should never have enough points to buy all the disciplines anyways that a single person could learn.
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf-darkeon.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

Quick question- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question-   Quick question- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question-
Page 1 of 1