White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!

Go down 
+3
a_paladin
From Ashes
Reaperof666
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! Empty
PostSubject: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:28 am

I have acquired the server! But, due to some technical difficulties, I am unable to run NWN on my computer at this very moment! So, as soon as I can work my way past these difficulties, I'll look at the server, see what is what, and launch it! My goal is within the week, so keep an ear out for another topic post!

Omen, we did not forget you!
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:57 am

Gimme dat IP when you get it up and running.
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm done with classes for the Summer, so looking forward to hearing some more of how it's coming along. Smile
Back to top Go down
a_paladin
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 am

So, figured I'd poke my head in after this long- I'm able to host the server, and more than willing to work on scripts and updates besides, if someone was able to shoot it over to me- drop me an email at whatvenge @ gmail.com if you happen to know how to get in touch with someone with the mod.
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Haven't seen anyone around in a while - Not sure if anyone with the module or what not is even still around. <_<
Back to top Go down
Indian_Summer
Yeoman
Yeoman
Indian_Summer

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:05 am

Well, that's a bummer. Let it be known that there's still a few of us interested, so if anyone reading this has the mod, feel free to contact Paladin or me - but we're working on a possible mod for the future, too - it's in the VERY early stages, so I'll keep everyone updated if possible.

Miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Certainly interested myself, as well - And definitely would be glad to be kept updated here on the progress of what you two are working on!
Back to top Go down
RedwizardD
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:01 am

A friend said this was a good server when they played on it. I am somewhat curious if this is still functioning/being worked on.
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:16 am

I've not heard anything back on it myself, so for the time being, it doesn't seem so. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Riei
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:11 am

well, personally, Im starting to make ideas and some basic scripting to try and make a white wolf neverwinter nights 2 server.

even if the game itself is a little more heavy, I really like its approach.

still , might take a few years tho, as will still need some builders and an actual scripter , but now with world of darkness MMO canceled, might be the best chance at a WoD RP server that we ever will get.
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 am

Got in touch with Knightstar and we're talking every few days now. So, here's the deal:

I CURRENTLY have a 10/31/10 build of the server (The First edition with Nebari, No Omen) and can host it/send it to someone who wants to host it. I've been out of my country and haven't had internet since I made this thread, but now I've got everything stable.

Knighty says that she should have every single build in all of existence on her 'Save Everything' drive, so I can get the 'Latest City of Omen' build if it would be preferred, but I have no idea how long that would take.

Knighty also mentioned off-hand that she still might have all of the Server Vaults, which means that the characters can still possibly exist. Again, I can TRY to see if I can get them.

still , might take a few years tho, as will still need some builders and an actual scripter , but now with world of darkness MMO canceled, might be the best chance at a WoD RP server that we ever will get.

I can build on NWN 2, just shoot me an email or skype me:
fenrirninja@hotmail.com / Taylor.schultz.66@gmail.com
&
Reaperof666 / Taylor Schultz

Let the good times role(play)!
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:47 am

Don't know about NWN2, I never liked it, and it felt needlessly complicated to work with - and excessively clunky. But I'd be more than happy to help out and such if you decide to work on anything with NWN1.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtim3
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:22 pm

YES! FINALLY! I can't wait to play on the server again! Being a lycan or vampire or human fighting both sides! I CAN'T WAIT! (Yes I realize I sound overly excited. I really enjoyed the server, thus I'm very excited about it's return.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!   Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news in these dark, bleak, hopeless times!
Page 1 of 1