White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damnation!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:39 am

WW died again T.T

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Back to top Go down
dunkelzahn
Serf
Serf

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Well...shit. I was looking forward to getting back into the thick of things. Suppose I'll work fulltime on my own server then; not WoD but very grim nonetheless.

I'll be happy to pop by here playerside though. Despite my brief stay due to not much time at the time irl, I had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Any plans in the works to revive this?
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:57 pm

I've been trying to get the server from Knightstar to host it myself, but she seems to have disappeared for RL reason, probably college, work, and her store as well as some other ideas we discussed :3

So, I've been trying since it went offline, but have been thus far unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 pm

And I've been trying to do some Forum stuff, such as RP event(s), but obviously lack of interest and people Sad Perhaps if we had more forum activity....
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Out of curiosity, how many people are still around anyhow?
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 am

This is it to be honest. Otherwise we get random pop-ins on the forums, and none ever respond Sad

We are the few who care tremendously.
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 am

Ah, that is really unfortunate - I'd have liked to play a WoD server. :/ Understandable though, I suppose, if not enough people are interested. Maybe more will come along if activity picks up.
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:17 pm

It is totally awesome if you love to RP Smile

Lots of plots were going on, both for individuals and groups and all groups. Was totally cool :F

It's mostly because our beloved Knightstar, host and founder of this WoD server, has had rl come into play, and hasn't had time to host it. We have the players (should, anyway) but not the game itself, which is what I've been trying to get for some time now.

As the old saying goes... When Knighty leaves, no one likes playing WoD Sad
Back to top Go down
dunkelzahn
Serf
Serf

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 am

Same problem as several good projects currently: Lack of host. Bit of a shame, that.
Back to top Go down
From Ashes
Serf
Serf

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 am

Well - Since not very many are still about here, any of the few have any messengers/IM's they'd care to share, out of interest in discussing any thing/sharing news if this should resurface at some point in the near future? I'd very much like to know should things pick up again, or if anyone has any plans for something else!

You can add me, at fromashes56[at]hotmail.com, if any care to.
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:58 am

Email is on here.. if not

fenrirninja(at)hotmail.com

Also, I have Skype:

reaperof666 (Taylor Schultz)

Those are the main two things I check on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
>Cr4yon<
Serf
Serf
>Cr4yon<

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 am

i just forgot my password for the longest, I check the forum every month or so Neutral
Back to top Go down
Darkscholar
Serf
Serf
Darkscholar

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 pm

I yearn for the days when I might play again. However I do feel I must apologize for up and leaving during important plot events, I can't but feel guilt that I might've played a hand in server-death.
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:53 pm

I think it's more of a shortage of people with the ability to host the server, and a lack of those who have it also.

Anyway, figured I'd poke in here saying that I can host, I simply need the server. Been trying to contact some people about getting it, and nothing so far! Soon though, we can bask in the dark glory of the Fair town of Omen and its people.

How soon is the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damnation!   Damnation! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damnation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: The Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: