White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to the end!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

Getting to the end! Empty
PostSubject: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Finally after almost three weeks I am getting to the end of my crazy nut case time.

For those of you who don't know I own and run a business. Well sadly when my business is gearing up for a new launch I become stupidly busy. To give you an idea I had 84 people in my store over one weekend, and approximately 70ish the next weekend. This is alot of people for a little gaming store.

Add to that the fact that I am a full time student and you get why I have not be on much recently. Well the good news is I am getting to the end of my crazy time. My two classes end in one week from today. While I have one class starting up right away, it will not be nearly as busy or bad as the course load I am carrying now.

Means more free time, and more updates for the server.

Sorry about having to vanish over these weeks for the most part, but I had to do something to make sure I passed these classes.
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf-darkeon.rpgdynasty.com
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Take your time, we all thank you for what you do. And, as for me the fun that I had before you got busy is definatlly worth the wait. Good luck on your classes, and your buisness.
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 am

Well tomorrow will be the last day of my troublesome classes or i guess now today.l

It seems every one has vanished as I have. So I ask is anyone still out there? *taps on screens*
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 am

Oh I am still around, so is my wife and my brother. We have been playing hit and miss with each other. Looking forward to seeing you. And, Congrats on the end of classes. Keep up the good work in life and cant wait to see you again in game.
Back to top Go down
Indian_Summer
Yeoman
Yeoman
Indian_Summer

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Still here! On and off, myself, between work and health issues.
Back to top Go down
>Cr4yon<
Serf
Serf
>Cr4yon<

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

I stopped playing as much becasue my semester was finishing up. I might as well finish strong, right? It ends tomorrow though sunny
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:19 am

Woots Mine finishes in about 4 hours. Then I will have some lesser amounts of stress. I will still have a class. But it shouldn't be as bad.

Good luck with your class Cr4yon.
Back to top Go down
>Cr4yon<
Serf
Serf
>Cr4yon<

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:13 am

thanks knighy, and good luck to you too. Once this finale is over I'll be free to bug you IG as much as possible for a little bit :3
Back to top Go down
Zam
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Checking in time to time, im back to work so i only got spare time to play on daytimes unlike before...which means euro-time zones when the servers empty :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the end!   Getting to the end! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to the end!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: The Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: