White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM RP Reward Token

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

DM RP Reward Token Empty
PostSubject: DM RP Reward Token   DM RP Reward Token I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm

I have decided to add in some additional things to the server to spice up some stuff.

So I decided that DMs for plot events can yield out DM reward tokens to people. These tokens do not have a completely defined outcome yet. But I will put in some of the ideas below.

It allows itself to be redeemed for various things. Below is some possiblities.

1- 5,000 Experience
2- One Point of a Race
5- One Standard item At or Below Silver, Name Change optional, Level one gift you would normally have access too,
10- Custom Item at silver standards; Level one or two gift your character might not normally have access too
15- Custom Item at Enchanted Silver Standards
20- A Grand Enchanted Silver status item. (custom)
25- 1 Epic knowledge book for spell casting classes.

This List is a rough idea and will still be worked on. But all those who have them redeemed for will be noted by all DM staff, and custom items must be cleared through myself prior to being given unless a name change alone is the only edit.
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf-darkeon.rpgdynasty.com

DM RP Reward Token
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: General Information :: Server information-
Jump to: